Job Posting: Transition Coordinator
This is a work from home position three (3) days a week. Looking for an individual with knowledge of DIDD and Choices Program(s). The Transition Coordinator must be able to articulate program values to potential members, natural supports and external stakeholders. The transition coordinator must know and adhere to Group Effort’s policies and procedures, and Teaching Family Association Standards of Service, philosophies, and goals. Have the technical knowledge and competence in the agency recruiting, admission policies and transition process.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Complete initial member observations
• Coordinate fmp and member meet and greets
• Coordinate discharge meeting
• Coordinate and facilitate agency transition meeting
• Create member profile in PHS
• Establish member home and office book
• Provide and/or schedule member transportation to FMP home
• Schedule mover and/or assist with member move
• Complete Day of Transition process and welcome packets
• Facilitate and Coordinate agency respite request
• Complete monthly referral tracking spreadsheet
This person must be flexible in their availability. PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME WHEN YOU REPLY !
Skills / Requirements
Valid Driver's License.
CPR and First Aid
Pass a background check
Pass a drug scree
Pay: $31,500 to $35,000/year
depending on experience, education & license
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: WM_31_124723